The Swaziland (eSwatini) Government has published the full Coronavirus COVID-19 Regulations – click here to download http://www.gov.sz/images/CORONA/The-Coronavirus-COVID-19-Regulations-2020.pdf
New offence of spreading coronavirus rumours in Swaziland carries possible five years jail time
LEGAL NOTICE NO: 72 OF 2020
THE DISASTER MANAGEMENT ACT
(Act No. 1 of 2006)
THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) REGULATIONS, 2020
(Under section 43)
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 43 of the Disaster Management, 2006, the Deputy Prime Minister makes the following Regulations-
ARRANGEMENT OF REGULATIONS
1. Citation and Commencement.
COUNTERING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
3. Prevention of spread of Covid -19.
4. Compulsory notification on suspected cases.
5. Screening of persons.
6. Test samples for Covid-19.
7. Notification on development of symptoms.
8. Isolation for asymptomatic person.
9. Isolation for symptomatic person.
10. Steps upon examination.
11. Measures for defined geographic area.
12. Refusal of medical examination, treatment, isolation and quarantine.
13. Refusal to cooperate with enforcement officer.
14. Places of quarantine and isolation.
INTERNAL AND CROSS-BORDER TRAVEL
15. Internal Travel.
16. Cross –Border Travel.
18. Price control.
19. Unfair practices.
20. Supply of Goods.
21. Restriction and prohibition on sale of liquor.
22. Restriction on restaurants.
23. Essential industries.